Attend The Upcoming Roadshow To Learn The Lastest On OPC UA
Progea is proud to be a sponsor for The OPC Foundation’s 2015 North America Seminar Tour. This tour will focus on Interoperability for IoT and Industry 4.0 – from the sensor to the cloud.
At these upcoming educational seminars run by the OPC Foundation, attendees will learn how connected devices and machines can offer secured services and data while providing interoperability from sensor to cloud. This seminar is designed for end users/manufacturers, machine builders/OEMs, system integrators and manufacturers of automation devices.
Learn about the differences and similarities regarding the Internet of Things and Industry 4.0 and why OPC UA provides ideal industrial interoperability for both concepts. You will also:
- Gain insight into the inner workings of the OPC UA standard
- Hear why end users now require industrial equipment vendors to build OPC UA into their products
- Get the latest updates on OPC UA technology developments.
- Take advantage of valuable networking time with industry experts.
- Hear how Microsoft and Oracle are positioning their cloud solutions with OPC UA extensions.
|OPC Day Boston hosted by MathWorks||September 23, 2015||United States||View Details|
|OPC Day Toronto||September 24, 2015||Canada||View Details|
|OPC Day Chicago||September 25, 2015||United States||View Details|
|OPC Day Santa Clara hosted by Oracle||September 30, 2015||United States||View Details|
|OPC Day Austin hosted by National Instruments||October 2, 2015||United States||View Details|
|OPC Day Atlanta hosted by Siemens||November 3, 2015||United States||View Details|